Have you and your family become too reliant on carryout meals, mass-produced restaurant food, or boxed dinners with minimal nutritional value? Do you want to eat healthier but lack the time to plan, shop for and cook meals that are good for you?
A Knight's Feast Personal Chef Service prepares your choice of meals - made fresh in your own kitchen - and packages them with easy-to-follow heating instructions. We create meals that meet your specific dietary and nutritional needs and appeal to your personal tastes.
What can I do for you?
First I meet with you to discuss your dining wants and needs.
- What are your favorite foods, flavors, and textures?
- Do you have a family favorite that you just don’t have time to prepare?
- Do you want to follow a diet plan?
- Do you have any allergies or foods you don’t like?
- What international foods do you enjoy?
You can also complete a Client Assessment Form online so I can come up with a menu for you quicker!
Your menu is designed and sent to you for approval.
A list of suggestions will be sent you. It must be approved within 48 hours of your cook date. Feel free to make suggestions of what you’re craving!
Your food is purchased fresh the day of your cook date.
Chef Laura will shop at the best local grocery stores and local farmers’ markets to ensure your meals are produced from the absolute freshest ingredients.
Your food will be prepared fresh in your home.
Your fridge or freezer will be chock full of delicious food ready to consume at your convenience.
All meals will be packaged with instructions on how to serve. Your kitchen will be clean of all evidence of your chef being there — all except for the pleasant smell of fresh food.
Here's a summary of the meal delivery service:
- Meals will be delivered through most of DC, Maryland, and Virginia (DMV area)
- There will be 10 meal choices with classic, Keto (a.k.a. low carb, high fat), Paleo, vegan, and vegetarian variations
- Organic ingredients are purchased from reputable stores, such as Wegman’s or Trader Joe’s, or local farmers' markets
The menu for the week is prepared by Chef Laura and made available on the Friday prior to that week
Menu choices must be sent to Chef Laura by the Sunday prior to that week no later than noon via e-mail, or she may select the menu by stating "chef’s choice" in the message
Deliveries are made throughout the day on the Tuesday of the menu week
If given access Chef Laura would prefer to put the meals in your refrigerator
- $20/Serving for 10 meals or $200 per delivery
- Payment options include Paypal, Venmo, or check
NOTE: The meals are prepared in a kitchen where many ingredients have been used and not in an allergen free kitchen. Chef Laura can avoid using some ingredients when cooking, but cannot guarantee any adverse allergic reactions from occurring.
$325 flat service fee (additional fees dependent on package)
- Conventional Grocery Fee
- Organic Grocery Fee
- Total Meals
We Are Family!
(Four - Six People)
- + $225
- + $275
Three Peas in a Pod
- + $175
- + $225
Just the Two of Us
- + $150
- + $200
Single and Loving It
- + $125
- + $175
If you would like more than five meals including dinner, lunch or breakfast increase the grocery bill by $50/meal and service fee by $25.
If you would like to reduce the meal count from five to four or three, reduce the grocery cost by $25 for four or $50 for three. Service fee does not change.
Additional Items can be purchased in addition to the service fee:
- Breakfast Bakes
- Baked Muffins or Cookies
- Family Style Fruit Salad
- Add a Soup or Salad
- Pie, Tart, or Cake
- Baby Food
- Pet Food
- Cooking Lessons
- $25 per 9 x 12 tray
- $15 per dozen
- $25 for 8 cups
- $15 for 4 servings
- $25 each
- $20 per ice cube tray full
- $50 for ten 8 oz servings
- $75/person or $450 minimum (includes groceries)